(Adds welfare minister, bank chief comment, Libya connection) By Paolo Biondi ROME, Oct 29 (Reuters) - A clearer picture should emerge of whether Fiat SpA plans to pump more cash into its crisis-hit carmaking arm following a board meeting on Thursday, a government source said, reiterating that the state would not buy a stake. Last week, Fiat confirmed that Fiat Auto's losses had already eaten away more than a third of its capital which, under Italian corporate law, requires a company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Plan to recapitalise Fiat Auto may emerge Thursday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.