* Q1 oper profit 100 mln eur vs Reuters poll f'cast 73 mln * Commercial Vehicles may see full-year loss * all other divisions had Q1 operating margins over 10 pct * Shares indicated up 1.7 percent (Adds details from statement) FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN posted a 76 percent decline in first-quarter operating profit as its core truckmaking business barely broke even amid a global plunge in demand, the company said on Thursday. Operating profit fell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Plunging truck demand hurts Q1 at Germany's MAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.