DOHA, May 30 (Reuters) - Qatar is still considering taking a stake in debt-laden Porsche , or other German auto companies, after the carmaker scaled down a bid for Volkswagen , the prime minister said on Saturday. "This subject is under study," Sheikh Hamad bin Jassem al-Thani told Reuters when asked about the status of Qatar's interest in a stake in Porsche or other German carmakers. "From a legal point of view, I can't comment further." German weekly magazine Focus reported earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PM says Qatar still studying stake in Porsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642