* Synthos offers 102.5 zlotys/shr in first 12 days of bid * Premium to Friday's closing minimal, but bid could be successful-analysts * Pulawy shr price boosted recently by offer for rival, results (Adds analyst, share prices, details) WARSAW, June 18 (Reuters) - Synthetic rubber producer Synthos launched a 1.96 billion zlotys ($578 million) offer for fertiliser maker Pulawy on Monday, the second bid for a state-controlled chemical group within the last month. The bank running the offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Poland's Synthos offers $578 mln for rival Pulawy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.