* Posts Q4 EPS of $1.55 vs Street view of $1.49 * Sees 2011 EPS in range of $4.65 to $4.85 * Reports strong off-road vehicle, snowmobile sales * Shares down 2 pct CHICAGO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Polaris Industries Inc reported stronger-than-expected quarterly earnings on Thursday, driven by a big jump in sales of both off-road all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles. The company reported a fourth quarter profit of $54.5 million, or $1.55 a share, up from $43.9 million, or $1.31, last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Polaris Industries profit tops Wall Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.