(Wraps separate newsbreaks, adds analysts, real economy) By Marta Karpinska WARSAW, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Poland's industrial output surged in December as manufacturing exports profited from the weak zloty, Central Statistics Office figures showed on Tuesday. December output, not adjusted for seasonal factors, jumped 13.9 percent year-on-year, benefiting from an extra working day. That was just above the 13.7 percent median expected in a Reuters poll. Adjusted for seasonal factors, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Polish Dec industrial output soars, PPI steady" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.