(Adds shares, detail) FRANKFURT, May 27 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche AG said on Tuesday its revenues rose 18 percent to 3.89 billion euros ($4.6 billion) in the nine months to the end of April and forecast a rise in profit for the full year. Publishing nine-month figures for the first time ever, the world's most profitable car maker said unit sales in the first three quarters of its business year rose 13 percent thanks to its new Cayenne sports utility vehicle, although sales of its 911 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche 9-month revenues rise 18 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.