(Adds background) FRANKFURT, March 26 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche has exercised an option to take an extra 3.6 percent voting stake in Volkswagen , Porsche said on Monday, taking its holding to 30.9 percent as of Wednesday. Raising its stake past 30 percent requires Porsche to make a mandatory takeover offer to other VW shareholders under German law. Porsche said on Saturday it expected to offer 100.92 euros per VW ordinary share plus the legal minimum for VW preference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche boosts VW stake to 30.9 pct via option" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642