(adds quotes, background, market reaction) FRANKFURT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's two biggest shareholders have struck a deal that will give sports car maker Porsche's chief executive a seat on VW's supervisory board from Monday, Porsche said on Friday. Under a deal agreed after weeks of talks with the German state of Lower Saxony, Porsche's Wendelin Wiedeking will replace current VW board member Lord David Simon of Highbury, who is stepping down, a Porsche spokesman said. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche CEO gets seat on VW sup board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642