(Adds details, background, stock prices) FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - German sports car manufacturer Porsche denied a newspaper report on Wednesday that it has earmarked 1 billion euros ($1.19 billion) to buy more shares in Volkswagen , Europe's biggest carmaker. "Clear denial," a Porsche spokesman said when asked about the report in the Braunschweiger Zeitung. It cited an unidentified source as saying Porsche intended to increase its 18.5 percent voting stake in VW, which makes it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche denies report of plan to buy more VW stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642