(adds stock prices, market reaction, background) By Michael Shields FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Shares in luxury carmaker Porsche fell more than 10 percent on Monday and Volkswagen gave up early gains after weekend news that Porsche plans to take a 20 percent stake in VW, denting prospects for a hostile takeover of Europe's largest carmaker. By 0732 GMT, Porsche fell 10.3 percent to 607.99 euros and VW was off 2.1 percent to 50.75, after touching an early high of 52.75, as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche drops, VW gains on Porsche stake news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642