(Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche forecast on Friday vehicle sales would rise to more than 90,000 vehicles in its fiscal year to July after first-half sales and earnings beat analyst expectations. Earnings before taxes rose 11.3 percent to 274 million euros ($335.5 million), while profit after tax rose 13 percent to 167.5 million. Analysts polled by Reuters had on average expected first-half pretax profit of 249 million euros. Revenues rose 15 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche expects to sell 90,000 cars this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.