* New York court dismisses hedge fund lawsuit against Porsche * Court says New York not appropriate venue for suit * Other claims still pending FRANKFURT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Porsche SE shares surged on Friday after it won a dismissal of a U.S. lawsuit by 26 hedge funds, one of several legal actions over its purchase of shares in Volkswagen, Europe's largest carmaker. Posche shares were trading 6.3 percent higher at 1009 GMT, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche faces more VW lawsuits after court win" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.