* Company is working on new plan with state bank KfW (Adds Porsche comment) BERLIN, June 25 (Reuters) - Porsche is free to submit a fresh application for state aid, a German economy ministry official said on Thursday, while Porsche said it was already working with state bank KfW to shape a new bid. "We have asked KfW to inform Porsche that we are not pursuing the application (for a loan)," the official said on Thursday on the condition of anonymity. "But Porsche are free to make a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche free to submit new govt aid request-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.