* VW, Lower Saxony demand tie-up, with VW in charge-report * Proposal would see VW take 49 pct in Porsche AG-report * Qatar would buy Porsche's stock options in VW-report (Adds Porsche statement) FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - Porsche accused Volkswagen and its key shareholder Lower Saxony of extortion following a magazine report that VW and the regional state had demanded Porsche accept a tie-up of the two carmakers with VW in charge. Der Spiegel magazine reported in its online ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche fumes at VW, Lower Saxony 'extortion'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.