(Adds background, details) FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Porsche will invest some 1 billion euros ($1.21 billion) to develop a new four-door, four-seat "Panamera" sports coupe with the aim of selling at least 20,000 units per year starting in 2009, it said on Wednesday. Ending months of speculation, the German luxury carmaker said management and board members had finally given the green light for the hotly anticipated fourth model line, equipped with various front-mounted engines and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche gives green light for fourth model line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642