(Adds details) LEIPZIG, Germany, May 19 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Porsche plans to invest 120 million euros ($153 million)in the expansion of its Leipzig plant, where it will assemble its Panamera four-door coupe, it said on Friday. "In three years, when all construction work is completed, the plant will be almost four times as large as it is today," Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking said in a speech. The carmaker builds its best-selling Cayenne sports utility vehicle in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche to invest 120 mln eur in Leipzig plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642