(Adds background, details, shares) By Christiaan Hetzner STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche Automobil Holding SE unveiled sharp gains in four-month unit sales and revenue on Wednesday but left investors guessing about its plans for Volkswagen . Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking, referring once again to developments at Europe's biggest automaker as a chess game, said opposition from VW's organised workforce meant visibility remained opaque. "Even now, none of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche leaves market guessing on plans for VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.