* Porsche 1.75 bln loan application at KFW rejected * Porsche says will seek alternate ways of financing * Porsche says will not apply for new loan at KFW * Porsche shares up 4 pct (adds detail, background) FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - Porsche Automobil Holding SE will seek alternate ways of refinancing its debt after German state-controlled bank KFW [KFW.UL] officially rejected a 1.75 billion euro loan application, Porsche said. Porsche has struggled to get loans to refinance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche loan application rejected by KFW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642