(Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche AG forecast it would be able to maintain profits this fiscal year after first-half pretax profit easily beat analyst expectations on Friday. Earnings before taxes rose sharply to 1.45 billion euros ($1.9 billion) from 277.8 million a year before, while profit after tax reached 1.05 billion euros, according to preliminary figures for the six months to the end of January. Analysts polled by Reuters had on average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche more upbeat after strong first half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642