(Adds background, details) FRANKFURT, July 26 (Reuters) - The sales and distribution chief of German carmaker Porsche , Hans Riedel, is leaving the company at his own request and will be replaced by BMW manager Klaus Berning, Porsche said on Wednesday. Supervisory board chairman Horst Sihler thanked Riedel, 58, for his accomplishments during his 12-year stint as sales chief at Porsche. "Under Mr Riedel, sales grew from around 18,000 vehicles in the fiscal 1993/94 year to well above ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche names new heads for sales, personnel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.