(adds quote, background) FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Porsche is not buying Volkswagen preference shares and its stake in VW remains practically unchanged at 27.3 percent, a company source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday. The source was reacting to market speculation that Porsche, already VW's biggest shareholder, could increase its stake via VW preference shares if VW's capital structure was unified. The talk drove VW shares higher. "We have no VW preference shares and we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche not buying VW preference shares - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642