* Judge sees "high hurdles" to prove Porsche wrongdoing * Ruling on two German cases scheduled for September 19 * Porsche hails hearings as "step in the right direction" (Adds comments from judge, background) By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, June 27 (Reuters) - Investors suing Porsche SE over its botched 2008 takeover of Volkswagen suffered a setback to claims for more than 4 billion euros ($4.99 billion) of damages as German court hearings on Wednesday exposed initial cases as sketchy. Swiss ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche plaintiffs suffer setback to $5 bln claims" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.