* To raise 1 bln eur cash through sale of VW derivatives * Sale would lead to substantial non-cash book loss * Porsche shares up 1.6 pct (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Indebted automotive holding Porsche SE expects to post a pretax loss of up to 5 billion euros ($7.1 billion) for its current fiscal year due to an expected non-cash book loss from the sale of cash-settled options in Volkswagen stock. Porsche said on Wednesday that it was in advanced talks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche to post up to 5 bln eur loss in FY2008/09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642