(Adds background, detail) FRANKFURT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - German sportscar maker Porsche AG posted a sharp rise in pre-tax profit in the first half of its fiscal year, once again defying weak economic conditions hitting other automakers. The world's most profitable carmaker said its pre-tax profit in the six months to January 31 had risen 18 percent to 185.1 million euros ($199 million) while revenues were up almost 20 percent to about 2.2 billion euros. Porsche also said in a statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche posts strong rise in H1 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642