(Adds background, detail) FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Profit and revenue at Porsche AG rose to record highs in the year to the end of July, the maker of the 911, Boxster and Cayenne sportscars said on Wednesday. Porsche, which credited new models for the improvement, said turnover grew 10.6 percent to 7.27 billion euros ($9.2 billion) as it sold 9.5 percent more vehicles -- or 96,794 in total -- thanks to an improvement in the mix of models. It had already said sales would top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche profits storm to record high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642