* Net proceeds of cap hike to reach 4.89 bln euros * Subscription price set at 38 euros per share * Porsche expects BaFin to approve deal March 28 (Adds details, background) By Josie Cox FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - Debt-laden German carmaker Porsche SE has approved an almost 5 billion euro ($7 billion) capital increase, clearing the way for a merger with Volkswagen , the group said late on Sunday. Porsche said it had fixed the subscription price for the new ordinary and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche reveals details of major capital increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.