* Probe of shares manipulation taking longer than expected * Prosecutors see probe lasting into 2012 * Porsche cuts chance of merger completing within schedule (Updates with Porsche statement) FRANKFURT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Porsche's absorption into Volkswagen this year is now more likely to be delayed because of investigations into two former managers, the sports car maker said late on Wednesday. The public prosecutor's office in Stuttgart informed Porsche that a probe into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche says delay to VW merger now more likely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642