(Adds detail on unit sales, background) FRANKFURT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - German sportscar maker Porsche AG said on Friday its pre-tax profit in the first half of its 2003/2004 fiscal year rose 11 percent to 207 million euros ($263 million) as its Cayenne off-roader boosted sales. The world's most profitable car company said in a statement ahead of its annual general meeting that revenues in the six months to the end of January 2004 had risen 28 percent to 2.82 billion euros, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche says H1 profit rises 11 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.