(Adds details, background, share price indication FRANKFURT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Porsche sold 19 percent more cars in its first half than in the year-ago period and revenues rose 14 percent, beating the expectations of most analysts, despite weakness in Germany and the United States. The sports car maker said on Friday sales of its popular Cayenne doubled, boosting total sales to about 46,600 units. The figure beat the average estimate of 45,305 in a Reuters poll, "despite economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche says H1 sales up 14 pct to 3.5 bln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642