(Adds detail, quotes) DOHA, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Qatar is unlikely to raise its 10 percent stake in German automaker Porsche though it is in talks on potential cooperation in several areas, a top company official said on Wednesday. The Gulf Arab state, through its sovereign wealth fund Qatar Investment Authority, bought a 10 percent stake in Porsche for $10 billion in September 2009. Porsche SE is to be subsumed into Volkswagen's empire, with shareholders set to receive stock in Europe's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche says Qatar unlikely to increase stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642