(Adds analyst comment, background, previous FRANKFURT) STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche forecast vehicle sales will rise to at least 80,000 in the current fiscal year to July after it boosted first-half sales, revenues and earnings, the world's most profitable carmaker said on Friday. Headline earnings before taxes increased 6.5 percent to 225 million euros ($293 million), while net income climbed 4.5 percent to 125 million. Revenues gained 3.4 percent to 2.95 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche says to sell at least 80,000 cars in 04/05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642