(Adds details, quotes) DOHA, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Porsche's planned merger with Volkswagen is on "the right track", a senior Porsche family member said on Wednesday. Wolfgang Porsche, chairman of Porsche's supervisory board, made the remarks on the sidelines of an event in the Qatari capital. "We are improving. We're on the right track," he said. Earlier this month, a U.S. judge dismissed a hedge fund lawsuit seeking more than $2 billion in damages, removing a key obstacle to a merger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche says VW merger on 'right track'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642