* Accounting effects to hit results again * Net debt widened to 11.4 billion euros at end-July * CEO sees tough year ahead for car markets * Shares barely changed, car sector down 0.2 percent (Adds quotes and background) By Christiaan Hetzner STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Porsche SE is headed for a second consecutive annual loss in the billions of euros, as the hangover lingers from ex-Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking's failed takeover of Volkswagen AG . The indebted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche SE heads for another multi-billion euro loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642