* Board members probed for "aiding of market manipulation" * Prosecutors charged ex-Porsche CEO, CFO last December * Stuttgart prosecutors' investigation running since 2009 (Adds comment from prosecutors, background) STUTTGART, Germany, Feb 12 (Reuters) - German prosecutors have extended a probe into market manipulation to all members of Porsche SE's supervisory board, including carmaker Volkswagen's chairman, Ferdinand Piech. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche SE trading probe extended to all board members" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.