* Porsche SE net cash at end-Sept was 2.59 bln eur * Analyst keeps sell rating as cash use remains unclear * Shares up 1.4 pct, lag Italy's Exor (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - German financial holding company Porsche SE plans to use the bulk of its 2.59 billion euros ($3.34 billion) in net cash for strategic acquisitions rather than return it to shareholders. "Porsche SE intends to use the major portion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche SE to use bulk of cash for acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.