(Adds details, quotes) SHANGHAI, Aug 19 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche AG said on Tuesday it should sell between 70,000 and 75,000 vehicles globally in the current fiscal year, up about 7.7 percent to 15.4 percent from 65,000 in the previous year. The world's most profitable car maker also said it was confident of racking up another record profit for the previous fiscal year, which ended on July 31. "With the products that we have coming in, we should sell 70,000 to 75,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche sees good FY 03/04 sales, record profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.