(Adds details, share, previous STUTTGART) FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Porsche will invest more than 600 million euros ($724 million) in three locations in the next five years as part of a labour pact with its staff. Under the deal, Porsche will guarantee jobs for the staff of about 8,300 employees until the end of its fiscal year in July 2010, the company said on Friday. A key prerequisite for the pact was staff willingness to work more flexibly and improve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche sets labour pact, to invest 600 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642