* To raise around 5 bln euros in equity capital * Capital increase is condition for merger with Volkswagen By Philipp Halstrick FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - Debt-laden German carmaker Porsche will start its planned 5 billion euro ($7.1 billion) capital hike in the next few days, two sources close to the deal said on Friday. The mammoth rights issue is a condition for a merger between Porsche and Volkswagen . The sources said the capital increase would raise a total of 2.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche to start $7 bln capital hike - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.