(Adds details on pricing, book size, background) LONDON, Jan 20 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche has tightened the price guidance on its planned 5- and 10-year euro bonds, an official at one of the lead managers said on Friday, which is usually a sign of strong investor demand. The bonds are being issued alongside a $1 billion hybrid bond, which Porsche sold on Thursday, and follow the high-end car maker's 3 billion euro ($3.63 billion) purchase of an 18.5 percent stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche tightens spreads on euro bonds -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642