* "Short squeeze" alleged to cause $2 bln damages * Recent US Supreme Court ruling hurt hedge funds' case (New throughout, adds NEW YORK dateline and bylines) By Christiaan Hetzner and Jonathan Stempel BERLIN/NEW YORK, Dec 30 (Reuters) - A U.S. federal judge dismissed a lawsuit by 10 hedge fund groups accusing German automaker Porsche SE of cornering the market in shares of Volkswagen AG, resulting in more than $2 billion of damages. U.S. District Judge Harold Baer said the funds, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche wins $2 bln US hedge fund suit's dismissal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.