(Adds details, earnings guidance, background, share) FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker Porsche saw a strong rise in both vehicle sales and revenues for the first ten months of its business year, boosted by its successful Cayenne offroader, it said on Wednesday. Revenues in the period climbed 14 percent to 5.06 billion euros ($6.16 billion) and earnings grew, Porsche said. It declined to specify the rise in profits or provide a comparison figure. The company, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche's Cayenne boosts 10-month sales, revenues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.