(Adds detail, background) FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Porsche predicted a continued high level of profitability for the fiscal year to July 2005 after reporting on Monday that its finalised first-half pretax profits rose 7 percent. The Stuttgart-based company, which generates the highest margins in the industry, also stuck to its guidance of revenue growth as vehicle sales rise to at least 80,000 units. Earnings before taxes rose to 226.1 million euros ($299.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Porsche's H1 pretax profit rises, sees growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.