* Separate court ruling on mining rights expected in H1 2012 * POSCO says overseas expansion critical * Steelmakers rushing into India on rising auto, home demand (Adds details, comments) By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, Jan 31 (Reuters) - India's decision on Monday to approve construction of a $12 billion steel mill by South Korea's POSCO will help the world's No.3 steelmaker raise exports and gain access to low-cost iron ore, analysts said. Along with the world's top steelmaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-POSCO cheers India decision, mining rights eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.