(Adds more details, POSCO quotes and analyst comments) SEOUL, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Shares in POSCO Co. Ltd hit a lifetime high early on Friday, after Japanese carmaker Nissan Motor Co. sought more steel shipments from the world's fifth-largest steel maker. Nissan, Japan's second-biggest auto maker, said late on Thursday it was seeking an emergency supply of steel products from POSCO, after it had to suspend operations at some of its domestic plants for five days due to a steel shortage. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-POSCO shrs at record high on Japan steel shortages" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.