* Renault-Nissan to share gearboxes with Mercedes * Daimler to develop new engines with Renault * Daimler to license automatic transmissions to Nissan * Cooperation working very well - Ghosn By Laurence Frost and Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Renault and affiliate Nissan unveiled plans to share gearboxes with Mercedes and develop compact engines with its parent Daimler, expanding their partnership with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Powertrain deals expand Renault-Nissan-Daimler pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.