(Adds more details) JOHANNESBURG, Aug 28 (Reuters) - South African cement producer PPC will sell a 15 percent stake worth 2.7 billion rand ($347 million) to black investors to meet government requirements on black ownership, it said on Thursday. Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC), which was spun off from industrial group Barloworld last year, said the deal would benefit 3.5 million people in South Africa. Strategic black investors will get a 7 percent stake while PPC's black staff, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PPC unveils $347 mln deal with black investors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642