* GM to launch 70 new products in emerging markets by 2014 * GM sees China market share gains, break-even in Europe * 'Rapidly fixing' North America, U.S. recovery 'delicate' * Financial update comes as GM readies for IPO this year By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, June 29 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL], in the year since emerging from bankruptcy, has revamped the way it operates, with sharply lower costs, stronger brands and gains in key emerging markets like China, Chief Executive Ed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pre-IPO GM pitches gains in turnaround" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.