(Adds fresh stories) SINGAPORE, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal carried the following stories in their Asia print and/or Web site editions on Monday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. FINANCIAL TIMES (www.ft.com) - Xstrata , the mining group, has made a recommended A$3.1bn (US$2.9bn) cash takeover offer for Australia's Jubilee Mines as part of efforts to expand its global supplies of nickel. - Crude oil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1- PRESS DIGEST-Financial Times, WSJ Asia editions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.