(Adds details, background) CHICAGO, Dec 18 (Reuters) - A private equity group led by Appaloosa Management LP and Cerberus Capital Management LP will invest up to $3.4 billion in bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp. , giving the investors a large stake when the company emerges from bankruptcy, Delphi said on Monday. Delphi also said Chairman and Chief Executive Steve Miller will step down as CEO on Jan. 1 and be succeeded by President and Chief Operating Officer Rodney O'Neal. O'Neal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Private group to invest up to $3.4 bln in Delphi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642